Drafted up this entry actually on Monday morning on the train whilst on the way to Movenpick Hotel (in Sentosa) for annual branch goal setting (banding year starts in July) ………. And got pushed back till today, which is already end of yet another week 😛 ……
Anyway this has been on my mind ever since Cameron Highlands trip so I thought it would be good to put it down on paper/blog form (major ones that I really want to acheive are bolded) ……
Let’s see ….. what are some thoughts and some plans,and some to-dos for the 2nd half of year 2011 ……
1. New hairstyle / hair-do / hair colour etc.
2. Make a trip to Marina Bay Sands Skypark for look see look see & some photography (didn’t get to do that on my last trip in Jan)
3. Crab Feast before Wisdom tooth op in August
4. Plan for a overdue personal holiday for 2nd half of year (most likely Oct or Dec)
5. Wabrode make-over (new clothes – casual & work). Time for shopping (Bega, OAMC, DP, Online etc.) since it has been over a month since GSS started
6. Lose some weight
7. Start training plan / program for 2nd Full Marathon (Standard Chartered in early Dec) — correlated to the above, heh
8. Pick up a new skill / learn something new – cooking and/or learn Korean language. Have this thought to try to understand the songs and dramas that I’ve been watching 😛
9. Fit in Group X classes as part of my workout routine – Aside from Spin Class, I have stopped attending BodyCombat, BodyPump, BodyBalance for a long while.
That’s all I can think of for now …….